We offer a range of comprehensive services.
Take your time looking through the menu below to find the service that is right for you.
If you have any questions please give our Client Relations Team a call on #0424 143 473 and they can guide you through how we can best help you.
Children & Adolescents
Childhood and adolescence are periods of great developmental change and important care is needed to help guide children and adolescents through the various challenges they will navigate through. We can help with:
- changes in mood including anxiety & depression
- stress management
- friendship issues and bullying
- self-esteem, confidence and identity
- school work, time management and study skills
Every now and then we all need a little extra support to embrace our full potential and face various challenges. We empower our clients to create lifestyle solutions. We specialise in the assessment, treatment and counselling of:
- anxiety (including generalised anxiety, social phobia, specific phobia, OCD, performance anxiety)
- parent skills training and child behaviour management
- counselling for life stressors, career and vocational guidance, stress management and healthy lifestyles
- prenatal and postnatal issues including pregnancy adjustments and concerns, post-natal adjustment and distress
"It is a joy to be hidden, and a disaster not to be found"
- Winnicott, D
Pregnancy, Postnatal & Parenting
Led by Dr Charise Deveney, our highly skilled team of perinatal psychologists have worked with thousands of people throughout all stages of conception, pregnancy, postpartum and the parenthood journey. We also work with some of the top obstetricians in Sydney to provide holistic perinatal support for women and parents-to-be. See our specific perinatal page for more details.
Groups, Events & Workshops
We run a variety of groups and workshops for people in our community including:
- pregnancy and postpartum support groups
- baby massage classes
- women's wellbeing workshop
- parenting workshops
See our upcoming events by clicking on the events button below.